Chiralabs are long-term collaborators and world-leading experts in a wide range of spectroscopic, physicochemical and theoretical approaches including in chirality, circular dichroism, optical spectroscopies, crystallization and biopharmaceutical analysis. Specialist areas of investigation include:
- Molecular chirality & enantiomeric composition
- Crystal growth, polymorphism & solubility
- Biomacromolecular structure, folding and properties
- Biopharmaceutical development & spectroscopic fingerprinting
- Spectroscopic & physicochemical characterisation
Chiralabs is also the home of CrystalGEM, the internationally award winning rational crystallisation screening technology that has revolutionised the screening of pharmaceutical polymorphism, morphology and crystal growth.